**Warning for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, images contain people who have passed**
Gallery only - artwork not for sale or for commercial use
1. 'Mother Fucker Speech' Dad - Paul Coe, Sydney Town Hall, 28th April 1970
2. 'Springbok Jersey' Paul Coe and Billy Craigie, Springbok Tour Anti-Apartheid Demonstration, Sydney, 1971
3. 'Aboriginal Land' 1970
4. 'Uncle John Wattle Flower, Rest in Power'
5. 'Change' 1972 From the documentary Ningla-A-na
6. 'Prime Ministers Shoe' 2012, Lost Shoe Aboriginal Tent Embassy
A collection of digital collages to celebrate these men in their efforts of highlighting injustice and the continued fight for Aboriginal Land Rights
Creating these digital collages has allowed me to connect to my history and begin to understand the ongoing effects of Colonisation. It has also allowed me to understand my Father and family as they continued to challenge systemic racism.
As always honeybees feature strongly throughout my work. Here they represent the importance of balance and equality.
Always was, always will be Aboriginal Land